We are searching for an outstanding web developer to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools. The applicant should be able to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position. Experience and/or knowledge of mobile apps is required.
- Work closely with an in-house graphic/interactive designer to produce visually appealing material for websites and mobile apps.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML/HTML5 themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations.
- Communicate with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value concepts.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS of your choice.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with programming, development and deployment of mobile applications
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Restaurant Investors is a restaurant company with multiple concepts operating and in development. We offer career growth and competitive benefits. We are located in the Greensboro, North Carolina area. Restaurant Investors is a well-capitalized company and it’s parent company, Kotis Holdings (http://www.kotis.org) is the Triad’s largest retail shopping center developer. New locations and growth are a part of company objectives. Competitive benefit package available.
Beerby is our proprietary beer app available for iPhone or Android. It allows you to track and take notes about what beers you drink, find good beer near your current location, discover bars that carry your favorite beers, compete with your friends and more. We are looking for a developer/programer that can help us take this app and new ones to the next level.
Info about the company and restaurant concepts:
And also some news updates on the following sites:
Salary commensurate with experience. Apply through contact form.